Sunday, January 11, 2009

My Birthday 2008 - Part 5 (LAST)

Ok ok - a short one to close off my Birthday 2008 event * =P * As usual, pics in Multiply.


It was kinda sweet to know that some colleagues do remember your birthday and actually do something about it. Mine though was belated (as it coincides with Hari Raya holidays), was a heart warming session nonetheless.

I had one belated birthday lunch with one of the interns - its funny how she is the intern for corporate HR, sits in a totally different office in a different building, but it appears that we kicked it off rather ok, with me came to accquaintance with her through 1-2 HR events * =) *

She was really sweet - where she bugged me for almost a week for the birthday lunch * LOL * Feeling really guilty having her to buy me lunch when she is still a student herself.

From left - Caroline and Crystal (the intern) for my belated birthday lunch, somewhere near my office.

My fellow colleagues was a cheeky bunch, and Josa did live up to her "threat" to get me back for the surprise i did for her Birthday earlier * LOL *

The thing is, they even get my BOSS to be their devillish advocate!!! I happen to have a presentation for my big boss that day, and suddenly my Boss' PA said that another manager, with whom I worked with for the presentation, wants to see me urgently, right at 5 mins before the presentation!!! I panicked because I thought something probably gone wrong and followed her to go find the manager. As we walked past the pantry, people started to sing the Birthday song and I realised i have been cheated * =) *

When I finally get back to the presentation,my Boss even asked, " Done cutting your cake? " Pengsan anot? * LOL *

As it was belated, we celeb with 2 more October babies who are few days around mine - Jasmin & Najwa.


My birthday voucher and card. Jasmin was the devil in disguise out on the mission to find out what I want, as I finally realise why she had that conversation with me a few days earlier * LOL *

Went out for lunch with colleagues after the "surprise". Thanks to Boss for the lunch though he wasnt there that day.

In case you are wondering what I did with the voucher and why it's from Loccitane, it happened that I told Jas how much I am fawning over their Cherry Blossom EDT * heehee *

Again, many many heartfelt thanks to all who made the effort for my birthday - very much appreciate each and every one of them - and the well wishes of course * wink *



1 comment:

Enna Ua said...

finally u update blog you.. sudah tunggu u 2 bulan 13 hari 4 jam 59 saat... =p