Saturday, January 31, 2009

Beijing - Maiden Business Class Flight

Okay - I think I better take a break and start posting entries about my Beijing trip. Initial plan was to blog all my mega delayed food entries, but I think people will start to get bored reading about food all the time and I do owe some ppl summaries of my Beijing trip * =) * More Beijing pics is in the process of being uploaded into my multiply, as usual, only my contacts get to view it - sowwee!

The trip to Beijing gave me a whole new set of experiences, in which I am grateful for being able to have it. This is the first time jakun-me get to travel via business class flight - yeah, was excited... * heehee *

First new experience was the opportunity to kick back at the 1st & Business Class lounge at KLIA. Memang macam hotel saje, complete with food and drinks. The syiok part is that they have shower rooms for you to freshen up should you need.

When I went to take a leak, I cant help but to be wow-ed by this...



Branded toiletries! Did not expect these, thought they would give some ordinary shampoo n soaps - mana tau they give Loccitane and Aigner stuff!
Should have taken a shower there, man! * =P *


The 1st & Business Class lounge at KLIA.

Beijing Airport



Like how they have the customer satisfaction tool at wach of the counters, where you immediately rate the service of the officers - on the spot. Good way to gather feedback - fast and you get the collect feedback from each visitor.

On the flight itself, was good. Seats are spacious, but still the crappy airline food. Difference is that they serve you appetizers, more frequent drinks trip and of course, nicer loo.
Well, the loo looks the same, just that here, they have more toiletries for usage and filled with the smell of Loccitane fragrance.
I really really like the Aigner hand lotion!!! Must own it someday!
I brought a friend back from Beijing - and she travelled in style! * LOL *


Guess who? * Yeah, she had to "hide" in the brown bag when it is not suitable for the owner to be seen hugging a Panda walking about in Public * =P *


Prove that I really adopted her from Beijing! * =P *


As there were some empty seats, my panda gets to have a seat by her own * hehehe *

Panda : The air stewardess say must fasten seat belt ar! * =P *
Overall, yeah, money definitely the culprit. It does makes a big difference to the comfort of your travel, in which will affect your mood for the trip * =) *















No comments: