Thursday, January 29, 2009

Buffet At 1World

* Mega Delayed Entry *


Yup, this was like, almost a year ago * =P * SP so wanna cubit this Fat Panda-Meow * =P * I will blog-marathon all for you wan, dun worry * wink wink *


Had a super heavy, yet extremely satiating lunch - had buffet with colleagues at 1World hotel. I really like this place, definitely a good place to go for a leisurely pigging time while catching up with friends, accompanied by good food. Sorry ah, forgot about the price * heehee *

I really like, the reason is that here, they have a huge variety of food - from Western to Italian to Chinese to Japanese to Indian... Just go and see for yourselves!!! The food was very fresh, taste good as well. Too bad it was a working lunch, or I definitely will pig a whole 3 hours there! * =P *

Mushroom soup - super creamy!!! Yet still preserve a pungent mushroom flavour


My cold appetiser - pretty! Food presentation here is very good as well. Lurking in the back is my pasta - it was so-so saje...

My Jap Platter! Yummy, thick slices of salmon! They host a wide array of other seafood and sashimi, but I forgo those as my tummy not very tolerant for that and dont want to take the risk as it was a working day.




Random picks - yummy nontheless.


The have the chocolate fountain there - how can I resist? * =P *


Marshmallow, dragon fruit, grapes - I was a lil late and the strawberries were gone * =( * I like the choc, good quality choc, not those eeky, cheapo ones * =P *

My platter of desserts - as the choc fountain was lack of my fav strawberries, I compensate by attacking other desserts - not bad too. I likey their ice-creams as well - not those commercial tubs...


Oh well, a good one to try should you have the craving for buffet - the other plus - you can walk away the calories with OneUtama shoppingmall just nextdoor * wink wink *









No comments: