Saturday, January 31, 2009

SP & Shoes

To take a break from me trying to upload all my makan posts, I hereby insert something non-food related as a breather for my reader(s) from food pics overload * =P *



I like this pic very much of my SP-dearest, taken during her last trip back home. She was having a ball of her time shoe-shopping - I cant resist to take a pic of her with her loots * LOL *



Pretty, contented SP with her findings... Please note the tower of shoes! * LOL * Yes SP, we accept with sincere belief that this is your 1-2 years worth of your supply until your next trip home * =P *




This is to remind SP that she did not keep her promise - she lured me into buying this pair of Charles & Keith heels with the condition that she is buying something there as well, mana tau only me the one walk out with a shopping bag... * haih... *


* heehee * Just to tease you, SP, you know I love you lots lots! * huggie huggies! *




P/s : This is my first pair of Charles & Keith from Malaysia, still prefer to shop from Singapore's somehow...

No comments: