Saturday, January 31, 2009

Beijing - My Lodging

My 1st impression of the city? COLD * LOL *



This is also my maiden experience of winter, and I totally had no idea how cold it can be. Looks can be deceiving, it was real clear and sunny day, but the moment you step out of the building, its freezing cold! Ironically, I was argueing with WL that it wont be that cold that I dont really new to buy that pink coat from ZARA, regret overwhelmed me in Beijing * =P *



Its the wind - was very windy and had to adjust quickly to the cold as we will head out to go sight-seeing after checking in. Posted pics of the city along the way fr airport to the hotel in Multiply, its an impressive city with lots of tall building and highways.





One hell of an impressive building I saw was this - the CCTV building. And it was real tall as well.

My room was just a basic one - not as nice as I anticipate it would be. Located in the CBD, it is convenient as it attached to a very, super highclass mall. The mall is superhighclass as it is something like our starhill, but with even much more independent designer labels, in which not available in Malaysia. The locals mentioned that the mall is not for normal folks shopping, only the very rich - of course.



My room.

View from my room

The toilet - WL requested mau tengok gambar tandas * =P *

The following pics are from my colleague's room - she went there for an assignment of 3 months, and she was kind enough to let me bunk in for the night of my extended stay so I can save some $$$. Thanks, G!

Of course her room was much nicer... * hehehe * Here for you to compare - again, pay more and you shall get more * =P *

Her toilet - with more toiletries, more mirrors


Her room. Basically her room has more things and the decor is nicer lor...













No comments: