Monday, April 20, 2009

Crazy 3 months

I think I have a most crazy 3 months - since March, April and right up till May - need more breathing space. In which I dont think I have enough.

Days seem to whiz past just like that, with not enough hours * apparently * and I feel like I am lacking in many... There is so much to do with so limited time, many has to be pushed aside and ignored - yup, living in a denial that I am doing most I could - am I?

The months after May will be the adjusting period - hell, now it has started anyway, just not glaringly... Change in inevitable, praying that it will be a pleasant journey atop of the stress and managing expectations.

Activities abundant, yet the passion isnt enough to fuel me to share with others. FB is plastered with pics of people doing this that, triggered many questions asking - where's yours? Sorry, I am just not into "advertising" how out there I am - I am just not out there, I know.

I need more to pick all these up - am still learning how to juggle it all...

No comments: