Tuesday, April 28, 2009

KungFu Pan Mee

* Super Delayed Entry *

Had this somewhere last year, yeah, I know this is super delayed * hehehe * and I have many more of these pending items to blog... * LOL * Please bear with me on this.

Its the very much spoke about Pan Mee place on the Internet this shop in Puchong. Tried it finally and as a Pan Mee lover, it didnt rock my boat.

Yeah, it was good, but nothing beyond.


The Chili Pan Mee. I personally prefer the famous one in KL.

Prolly cos they give dry chili flakes instead of the cooked chilli paste+oil+flakes like the KL one. But the mee not firm too...


The normal, soupy one.

This one tasted very home made. I LURVE LURVE PanMee - up to date, still the Chili Pan Mee in KL and the soupy one at SS19 Subang Jaya in my best list - and of course, the one my mum's and Auntie Fun's - best home maker Pan mee they can make!

No comments: