Thursday, April 09, 2009

My Fav Tomyum - For now - Cili Terbang

* OMG OMG OMG *

I seriously lurve the tomyum from Cili Terbang. I think I am in lurve...


Appetizer : Money bag yg takde $$$

Its actually toasted bread but chic flavored - sedap actually


Tadaaa!!! Tomyum Noodles with Seafood. Unique bowl.

Look at the thick soup... * drooling * and the big servings or seafood...


I lurve the seafood they include too - especially the fish fillet - its deep fried, unlike the usual which just cook the fish with the soup.



How not to cool down after the fiery tomyum with a fragrant Thai C-O-C-O-N-U-T * =P *

And I like their papaya and mango salads too - very yummy! Though a lil pricey, but this is becoming my fav place and I get tomyum-orgasm each time * blush *

1 comment:

Enna Ua said...

lol..tomyum-orgasm... lol like that!

ya, looks very yummy!!