Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Kanna Curry House

OK, I am proud to admit - that I am a Banana-Leaf-Rice-aholic

* I know Pammie is one too - berani mengaku tak? * =P *

I simply - lurve it. I must get my fix at least once a week if I can, or die-die must have it at least twice a month * =P * I am excited to go around the city looking for a place to eat this - ANYWHERE as long they offer these on sale.

This is the latest one we tried * thanks, Pammie * and apparently MEMANG FAMOUS!!! Cos I spoke to a few colleagues, and ALL know about this place. In section14 , PJ if I have not mistaken - as usual, recognise roads but dunno the Jalan name * blush *


They have tables out in the open air, hence make the experience more authentic. Service here isnt that good as you may need to flag them many times to get what you want.

Food was good though. They have it human-kaiten-belt-style * =P * Their staff will walk around carrying the goodies - curries, fried stuff, rice, etc - and you just pick what you want.

Really like their Dhall sauce as it is really thick - not those watery ones most places serve.

Sotong Goreng (deep-fried slice squids)

Fried Chicken and Chicken Masala. Yummy!!!



Would wanna go there for lunch sometime, prolly Friday lunch but then again, I will fall asleep when back in office after all the rice! * LOL * But FuzzyPanda needs her curry... * =P *

I still think the best one I had so far was the one used to be in Taipan but tutup kedai adi... * sad... *

How SP? You mau join the clan? * LOL *

No comments: