Wednesday, March 11, 2009

My Spa Gadgets

Yup, the crazy side of me made me to buy them ... * =P *

Bubble Footspa Massager! Not bad actually, it will heat up the water and bubbles!

Just that a bit heavy when you wanna pour out the water and have to be very careful to avoid wetting the electrical parts.



Lotion Mate Massager - damn canggih name wey!

But of no use because it DOESN'T work. It has a lotion container, in which the device will heat up your lotion, and are dispensed out warm and via vibrating motion to massage lotion on your skin. It even comes with different massaging heads.

At only rm10, of course I will try it out! I am a Lotion & Creams Junkie!!! Too bad it didnt work - faulty lotion pump and apparently when send it back for change, all other units seem to have the same fault and the dongkoi shop assistant do not know how to operate it.

He even got the cheek to ask me to come back another day when his manager is back!!! You think I so free to drive to your shop again, and pay parking for this rm10 device? Got my money back and leave him with the faulty device!!!

No comments: