Sunday, September 02, 2007

Dead Tired....

I will be working 2 weeks straight with NO offday!!!!!!!

Due to the Merdeka event, which spanned the whole weekend, we were given replacement leave - to be taken at any suitable date after this TUESDAY! * pengsan * Feel damn tired cos had not been sleeping well - adjusting from my unhealthy owl-hours - and the short sleeping hours...

Oh well. Though I played an almost invisible role for the event ( I have been their staff for less than a week!), I enjoyed myself thoroughly as I find I had the opportunity to really stretch my sights as well as pick up many good soft skills along the way. Events is highly interesting - well, if you enjoy all the hoo-haas - its the pre-preparations of getting the customers that suck.

Colleagues has been taking good care of me despite them being busy like hell, they still take the initiative to be friendly as well as helpful to teach me stuff. Most of them are nice, all are approachable. There are of course, the occasional one two that must be wary of. So far so good. Lets see what is in store when the real work kicks in.

Less than one week into the work, I am already sick of the traffic. If only I can get a job which office is just across the street from my house * :P *

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

do take care...update news thru email soon.... =)