Sunday, September 30, 2007

Subdued Birthday Mood...

Well, knowing its that time of the year does not excite me as much as it usually does...

This is prolly * mainly * due to the fact that stupid, hyper kiamsiap, unmatchable cruel LukChaat S-T-I-L-L have not issue us our pay cheque. Dah-lah they wanna pay us by cheque which will take 3 days to cash, now they wanna give late sumore! * grrrr.... * Memang "sou-hing" betul - wanna go for birthday shopping oso kenot, must delay it! Jahatnya!!!

If they dont issue me the cheque by tomolo, i am gonna go home at 6pm straight and give him the blackest face and the chilliest comment each time he talks to me! If it is due to some reason, I can accept, but apparently it was due to him boh-chup about our salary and apparently, at times, he DELIBERATELY issue it late just to penalise us for whatsoever reason he thinks he wanna get back at us. Memang small company mentality kinda people la, what else.

Memang pisses me to the brim, I officially condemn him to the deepest level of hatred in my tiny heart. I hope to death that whatever goes around, comes around - may he be blessed with such or even 100 times worse balasan ASAP.

Enough said. My birthday mood officially spoilt. SP, what more getting boozed up, i might as well grovel in the darkest corner, brewing a deadly curse to condemn him!


No comments: