Sunday, September 23, 2007

Its that time of the year again...

Almost couldnt believe that October is ONE week away... Meaning I have ONE more week of being 23 years old!

Hard to believe I am worth two dozen years now - gone were the days when I was idling time away, imagining how it would be like when I finally completed my degree and join the rat race. Here I am, yet it does not even one bit like what I have dreamt. Well, for some parts of life, it did came true, with many blown away by the wind of change. Some experience I thought I will never capable of hit like a tidal wave, whereas some that you anticipate evaporated without you noticing.

Oh well, might as well enjoy my last week of being 23! * LOL * Time to reflect and rejoice, for every year past, is more of a gain, more of a blessing for being able to embrace life one more year.

How shall I welcome the 24th year of my life?

To be able to be with people who matters to me, to be surrounded by the warm, fuzzy feeling of true, real love is the best birthday present ever... * wink * wink * :) * In a sober state of course! * heeheehee *

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sober state? are you sure? hehe... jgn berpura-pura... =p