Sunday, September 16, 2007

View from the 17th Floor

SP, I kenot let you see the PQ-nized work table at my office yet * :P * as I have yet to to fully transform it into my habitat * hehehe * Will update asap ya! * hugsies * Nothing much oso anyway * :P * especially when it is usually piled with documents * wink *

Anyhow, I shall share with you guys the views from my office. As it is situated on the 17th floor, it does give some good view, scary when it is raining heavily, with the strong wind howling and the gegaran of the windows - SCARY...

p/s : Took these pics when my boss went out * :P * cos apparently he dont like people messing with the blinds...

Can see Perpustakaan Negara - not far from my office actually. And the mountains!

Eye-on-Malaysia! Yup, Tasik Titiwangsa is very near as well. Feel like I should go sit on it - just for the experience. Anyone with me? * :P *

Sungai apa ni i tak tau * heehee * But a nice view * i think *

I think this side is considered the Sentul area already...

To beat the USJ traffic jam, i usually set out to work by 7am daily. I will reach my office around 8am-815am, hence entitling me time to have leisurely breakfast before signing in to work at 9am. I am lucky enough that right outside the plaza is a cluster of restaurants, ranging from Chinese to Malay and Indian. So my mornings are now very "zen" full, with me having the time to slowly enjoy a cup of hot tea while reading a book / newspaper and eating unhealthy breakfast! * muahahahaha! * Though I would rather exchange that 45minutes with a good snooze...

Roti Jala (rm1.50 or was it rm1?) - I think it is sedap and unlike any I've tasted so far. It has a lil crispyness to it - yummy! Not too heavy or oily, unlike roti canai! And the curry sauce is good as well!

Food is rather cheap at my place - can get a bowl of noodles for rm3.30 - where to find if in Subang Jaya? I had nasi lemak with curry chicken for rm2.80! And a cup of tea for rm1! And during lunch, got one old ah pek with his motorcycle sell buns and bread - he is selling buns for 60sen, 70sen!!! OMG! Where to buy 70sen cheese bun in our areas? The cheapest one selling at Berry's is like rm1.20!!! But those rice stuff like mixed rice or nasi goreng is quite standard priced la, maybe 20-30sen cheaper.

And lately, i have a companion for breakfast - this lil kitten. It always come to share my breakfast and a picky lil fella too! Chooses what and what not to eat! hmph! This is a shot of it eating a fishball, given by the chee cheong fun aunty when she saw it climbing onto some customers table, trying to sibuk people's breakfast. Like the other day, I saw a burly man on my next table, playing with the lil kitty! So sweet! To see a big Chinese man showing much gentleness and compassion on a street kitty - God bless his soul!

No comments: