Sunday, September 30, 2007

New Project

* Delayed Entry - 27 September 2007 *


Beginning of this week I am given a new project to do – no longer need to assist that “luk chat” * muahahahahaha! * Yay!!!! *

End of last week, Bigger Boss came in from Singapore – the one who interviewed me – apparently he hop between KL and Spore office, depending on the urgency of matters in these 2 offices. He came in, unhappy to see that I am so “free” and given menial jobs, demanded that I to have a project to do, with Miss Teruk mentoring me. He was shooting away at the senior staffs for wasting my time (in other words – his money of paying me to do nothing) giving me simple jobs where I am not learning any trade skills. He implied that the seniors did not bother to teach me about the job as well as explaining to me how to do it well, sending me blindly not knowing what I am doing. He even commented that if this is what they want me to do, might as well he hire a contract or temporary staff instead of hiring me as a permanent staff when I am not being trained to do more important things (which is getting profits for him).

*  * Yup, am glad that finally someone actually realize my presence and wanna actually give me something concrete to work on. Of course, escaping the horribly sucky “luk chat” team is a blessing – in disguise. * :P * Reverted to this new project means I am no longer in the “luk chat” project as well as my cutie manager’s. (My manager has a voice that rivals Doraemon! Seriously! Everyone in the office said so!). For now, I can not be sure yet how teruk Miss Teruk gonna be, but I can say I get a fairly high amount words of mouth around the office regarding how despicable she is –well, there goes the reputation. Hopefully she is in the extend of my toleration, or else, the war begins… * LOL * Don’t worry SP, I try to fight, but quoting Pammie who has faith that –I WILL WIN should there be a battle! * muahahahaha! * But so far so good, but also hopefully I can cabut from here ASAP!

Its raining this afternoon. Being on the 17th floor puts me in a cozy environment, surrounded by gloomy clouds. If only I can slip off to slumberland now… * sigh… *

No comments: