Monday, October 06, 2008

Curry Puffs

Saw these on one of our local show about makan-makan, where they claimed that this shop sells only curry puffs. Well, obviously the curry puffs must taste good since they sell it ONLY.


Me being on one of my manja mood during work hours, bugged J to get these for me since she was in that area during lunch time * =P *


The shop is located at Uptown Damansara, and yes, almost rm2 for one piece of puff. Other than the fact that the curry puff sedap, they also offer a few variety of filling for their puffs.



My box of puffs - served as lunch AND tea * hahaha * Hey, I did share some ok! I had the famous curry one and also the mushroom chicken. Both good, but i prefer the curry one * heehee *


And the below picture displays a very pretty pancake. Had this during one of the lunches with Boss - it was actually a Durian Pancake * wink wink * Preeeeettttyyyy... and delicious!


No comments: