Thursday, October 02, 2008

Melaka Day Trip 2008 - Sights

PART 2


Okies, some updates on the interesting sights during our Melaka Trip. Its refreshing to be in Melaka town as they still do have some "olden days" feel in every nook and corner you look at. I lurve a trip down memory lane anytime, hence places like this interests me, especially those olden days chinese cultures. Yeah, if only I could spend sometime in olden days Shanghai...


The sun seemed to be scorching hot in Melaka, or was it that very day only? Clear sky hence good for taking pictures * heehee *



Please pardon me as I may not remember all the names of the places we visited and I randomly selected a few of my fav pics here...





Jonker Walk




Public toilet leh! Right at the side of a shop lot. Cute!




This used to be a gym now converted into a souvenir shop.



Pokok Melaka! We ate durian cendol in Melaka under the Pokok Melaka! * LOL *




This is the buah pokok Melaka. Tiny, green, smelled like green apples * =P *




We passed by this cute barber shop. Old-school style! With customers leh! * heehee *




The tower ride - a short 7 minutes ride at the top, slowing evilving for us to have the Melaka town night view. We were too busy camwhoring while up there instead of appreciating the view and before we manage to have a good look, its time to descend * LOL *


Temple at Jonker.






Fort A'Famosa




Melaka river - I think thats the name kua * =P *


We went to a beach in Melaka! I lurve beaches!!!

Its cool how you can park you car right down the beach facing the sea, can watch sunset leh - so romantic!!! * swoon * If only KL has one too...



But the beach isnt the nice kind - pretty quiet though. Well, at least I lives and wet my feet with sea water of Selat Melaka * muahahaha * wink wink * Yeah,me and my silly thoughts again * =P *

Overall, I had an enjoyable time in Melaka. Many thanks to WH for being our patient tour-guide, spending his weekend offday babysitting us.


I shall end this with my favorite pics on our 1st road trip together - thanks for the fun, gals! * huggie huggie *


No comments: