Friday, October 03, 2008

New Addition to my WorkSpace

Apparently my workspace has more new occupants * LOL *

My Duckie Pillow - it's actually a Duckie Tissue Box cover on 50% sale - I stuffed a mini pillow into it and it became a Duckie Pillow! * LOL ! My manager ask why my itik buntut panjang! * LOLOLOL *


A farewell gift from N. I like how the devil peek at me from the corner of my monitor screen - no, SP, I am not as evil as he is * =P *

A duckie thank-you gift from a group of our recent new joiners. Such a sweet batch of people. It was sitting in a pretty package on my desk - the first thing I see early in the morning. So sweet...

Yeah, am lucky to have such sweet colleagues... Very much appreciate my time spent here, didnt expect such warmth and fun with these sweet souls... * =) *

No comments: