Monday, October 13, 2008

Happy Birthday Cindy!

Haaaaaaaaappppppppppeeeeeeeee Bbbbbiiiiirrrrrrttttttthhhhhdddddaaaaaayyyyyyyy tttttttoooooo Cccccciiiiiiiinnnnnnndddddyyyyy !!!!!!!



Despite a lil belated entry, would like to sincerely wish sweet sweet Cindy;


I dont care - you must be happy and cheerful always.
I dont care - you must be loved at all times.
I dont care - you must have the best health always.
I dont care - you must be endowed with good luck always.
I dont care - laughter must be your staple every day.


Because you deserve them all!


I dont care - you are my cheemui and part of my FuzzyPanda clan always.

Because I luuuuve you! * huggie huggie *


Thanks for everything - the support, the hugs, the laughter, the love, the friendship, the sharing - our memories...

Have a great Birthday!

No comments: