Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Scarecrow Supervisor

* Delayed Entry *


To avoid SP nag me about no posting entries about my birthday, I am posting some entries to satiate her first * =P * Wanna organize the pics and folders before blogging.


Apologies - many backlog entries and so little time + energy to post them. Sorry, SP - but thanks for being my blog's supporter! * huggie huggie * And also my daughter, WL * huggie huggie *


This entry is not about my birthday, but it happened on my birthday eve - so count oso la, SP? * =P *


One group of colleagues of mine likes to play pranks on other colleagues on a regular basis. Every now and then we will find them playing some pranks - one very creative, funny and cute lot. Makes the working environment fun, add joy and laughter to brighten our worklife * wink wink *

This particular prank captured my attention - well, not because it happened in my birthday eve, but because I am impressed at the lengths these people went to play a prank on someone.

They set-up this while he is away from office...


It looked shockingly real from afar!!! Complete with a "face", very well stuffed to look almost human!


I am truly impressed by the amount of effort and details they put into this prank!


Complete with face!


This only proves that creativity definitely exists in our office * LOL * and good humour!

No comments: