Friday, June 26, 2009

Chee Cheong Funn Surprise

* Very Delayed Entry *

Had these at Midvalley - located at the LG on the connector to the Gardens. I like to eat Yong Tau Foo and Chee Cheong Fun but almost never eat that in shopping malls. hence, a pleasant surprise to find that there is a good place for this meal - though a lil pricey compared to the usual hawker place.

If I remembered correctly, this cost me about rm9... for 4 pieces of yongtaufoo over chee cheong funn

However, I find it sedap... The sweet sauce tasted just right. And the fish meat tasted really authentic, unlike those usual ones which tasted so fake and "diluted".

A recent trip back there proved that the quality has deteriorated - or prolly I was there nearing their closing time. Needs a 3rd time try to confirm! * =P *

No comments: