Sunday, June 28, 2009

I can after all hold on to a precious baby

* muahahaha * No, SP, the action dictates the "precious baby" as not a man in my small, fragile scarred heart, it really means a B-A-B-Y * =P *

Had a family dinner last night, and we took turns to walk baby TH around as he was being naughty and do not want to sleep in his pram. To answer to one of SP's comment on why there isnt any picture of me with baby TH - well, frankly speaking - I have never held him in my arms. Yup, never did.

Why, you may ask. No, not that I hate babies, I have to admit that I lack of the confidence to hold one. They always appear very fragile and me, well, I am really clumsy. I AM.

I always have this strong feeling every time I am around babies - "Shit, I'm going to drop him/her!!!"

My mum attempted to pass babies for me to hold many times but I always refuse. I dare not be accountable if I dropped a baby whose mum painstakingly carried in her belly for 9 months, not to mention the pain she gone through delivering it and I just casually "oops, I think the baby just slipped through my arms? " stuff. Yeah, me a paranoid.

Surprisingly, I gathered enough courage last nite to just - okay, let's try to do this. I cant be the aunt who never hold him. So when my mum hand him to me, I said OK * =P *

More surprisingly, he did not cry when in my arms and * phew * I did not drop him * =P * haha!

Walked around a bit, and then my dad came over for his "shift" to walk the baby. Immediately after I hand him the baby, Baby TH wailed.

Much more to my surprise, when hand back to me, Baby TH STOPPED CRYING. Hand back to my dad and he start to cry again, then back to me he stopped * LOL *

Mum came over and told her the story and she was laughing her heads off. She was saying prolly cos I am so comfy to lie on with my chubby body and big breasts!!!!!!

OMG.

So now, I am a milk cow babies like? * pengsan *

Thanks for the compliments, Mum. At least I know of a part time job I can do now.

Perhaps I can lure ADULT MEN to lie on my soft, cushy chest too?

* muahahahahaha * howling like a wolf *




1 comment:

SP said...

maybe also because you look like your second sis so much and hence TH tot you r her mom? hehhe

LOL...loved your last few lines!!!!