Monday, June 08, 2009

Nephew's Fullmoon

OOkay... Another delayed entry as TH is approaching 3 months old now * =P *

My nephew's fullmoon dinner party after a much heated discussion and some drama thrown in - in which I do not wish to speak about it anymore - let bygones be bygones - those the drama continued the day after the dinner * =P *

All is well, the dinner managed to run through the courses without any hiccups * phew... * and baby TH is super cute. Just a simple Chinese 9-course dinner with selected extended family.

Baby TH during fullmoon. Sleeping his way throughout dinner despite many probbing hands and the " ooo... he looks like KH (my bro) " conversations.


Red eggs and pickled ginger for the guests - FYI, my mum made them, yup, even the pickled ginger slices. Apparently the restaurant charge a hefty fee to get it, so wonder-mum DIY * heehee *


An upclose pic - I think SP and WL will like to eat these? Sorry dears, didnt manage to take pic of the Vinegar-Pig-Trotters-Stew for you to drool upon as they were zapped up pretty quicky by others * hehehe * Though WL managed to eat some before she left as I specifically told my month A MONTH before my nephew's birth that we must reserve some for WL * LOL *


3 comments:

WL said...

the stew was yummy! big thanks to PQ n PQ mommy.. ^^
Hey.. i thought your nephew looks like your brother the moment i saw the photo.. hehe..

Enna Ua said...

lol... ya suka makan

i wan the g-kiok-chou la!!! reserve satu pls, Mrs Chen!!

Enna Ua said...

oh, congrats, Auntie Christine...