Friday, June 26, 2009

HRV Away Day 28 -29 March 2009

OOO... I just realised that i forgot to unlock this album in Multiply * LOL * Yes, I know I have a lot of pending items to blog, will try to capture all in summary k! * hugs * Am going through this briefly here, go feast on the pics in my Multiply site.

Anyway, its my 1st experience with car treasure hunt and I hafta be the NAVIGATOR some more. Die anot! Thank God we manage to finish with only once sesat * LOL *

The hunt followed by the drive up to Genting Highlands for team building session then our annual dinner. Yup, all combined * heehee *

I even had to guzzle a can of Coke in like 30 secs for one of the games! * LOL * gila rite!


I had lots of fun, thats for the great treasure hunt team - Grace, Vivian and Daniel - and the rest of the HRV clan.

No comments: