Friday, June 26, 2009

Midnite Dimsum

* Super Delayed Entry * Yeah, am trying to clear off my back log of food entries!!! * hahaha * While I sort out my recent "activities" pics, please be patient * =P *

Always wanted to blog about this place, * or prolly I did but forgot * anyway, the pics are still in my archive - so what the heck.

For those of you like lazy meow here - whom likes to eat dimsum but lack of the motivation to wake up early to eat it * yes, waking up at 1030 on a Saturday morning IS early to me * =P * - you can try this dimsum place at ss2. They open way till after midnite * = P *

And the food is not bad too.



They do have quite an array of desserts, so if you have accompanying friend(s) who do not fancy dimsum at nite, they can feast on the desserts. This one is a unique Mango Noodles - which the noodles are actually made from jelly, cut into strips.


And for those craving for durian, they have durian puffs * heehee * Yummy!!!

No comments: