Sunday, July 26, 2009

Expensive Week

This is the most expensive week I had so far...

Dont ask me how much I have spent, its a HUGE amount... * sigh *

I am trying to convince myself to stop thinking about it * at least until the bill arrives * eeek! * that this is for my future as well as my well being... It will last me well into the coming days...

Oh well... I guess what is spent is spent... I shall be tight for the next 2 months (or maybe 3..) to overcome the guilt hence no shopping, no purchasing!

So I can now only motivate myself to look forward surviving these "dry months" of no shopping by thinking of how I shall reward myself for my birthday in October * =P *

Heys, you can never take shopping out from this partial shopaholic!!! * I can see WL rolling her eyes * =P *


No comments: