Monday, July 20, 2009

USJ 9 Chilli PanMee

I hope you guys are happy with the bigger pics now... * =) *

It seems like everyone I know who lives in USJ is talking about this new Chili PanMee in USJ 9. At first, excited PanMee fan like me thought that it is like the yummy one I had in KL, imagine my disappointment when found out that is is not.

Went to try it for dinner with Mom yesterday and came home grumpy. I tell you, I wont return. Nope. Never.

They started to anger me when it took ages for my bowl of Chili Panmee to arrive, despite other late comers got it earlier than me. No apologies from the shop owner some more. Even the rm2.20 juice is watered down to the extend that I can water my plants with it.




Impressive looking bowl of rm 5.50!!! chilli pan mee - but tasted bland upon hitting the tastebuds. No where even 30% near the famous one in KL. The egg was over cooked, no hint of say sauce at all despite it suppose to be kolo.


The noodles were sticky, not springy and like their juice, also tasted watered down with the lack of flour taste. The chili - only hot and no other flavors.

The dumplings at least were decent.

Needless to say, I walked out unhappy and vow not to return.

No comments: