Saturday, July 04, 2009

Ice-cream Frenzy!

** Delayed entry **


Who's to kid - I am well known among my people that I love ice-creams and has a love affair with HaagenDaz.

Imagine my excitement when C and I stumbled upon the Eat-All-You-Can HaagenDaz ice creams at Solaris after our mani+pedi!!!

OMG - I have Ice-cream orgasm that day and yeah, walked out the shop with a flush from the excitement and a stoic smile on my face * blush * yeah, also few thousands of calories added to my already huge hips and thighs.

You can only take up to 3 scoops at a time, and no toppings given. yeah, I managed to try almost all the flavors they had there * =P *

So lets check on the ice-creams I had...





Yup - 12 SCOOPS!!! * muahahahahaha!!! * By the 9th scoop or was it 6th? *, my tongue was frozen already! * LOL * worth every lick of it, baby!!!

So who is brave enough for this challenge? Any one care to join this crazy Panda? Meows? * =P * We can sit all day and hear me talk laugh giggle nonsense when high on sugar? * heehee *

Heys, see how the Green Tea matched with my manicure? * hehehe * WL likey???

No comments: