Sunday, July 05, 2009

Lazy Sunday for Mickey

** Received few complaints that the pics I published here were too small - using the medium size now which seems to be too big pulak. How? **

What is best to do during the weekends after eventful weeks at work yet too lazy to break a sweat? Be a couch potato and catch up on dramas/movies!!!

When I was in HK, I brought Mickey home. I was proudly showing off my Mickey and a friend pointed out, " Minnie leh? He must be Lonely..." SHIT!!! I forgot that they come in PAIRS and poor Mickey was separated from his love... * =( *
Thank Gooodness DS was also on his way to HK Disneyland and willing to fly Minnie home for us -Thanks DS!!!

What Mickey was doing while awaiting his mate?



Busy watching Gems of Life * =P *

Still watching - getting comfy...

Mickey says Hie!!!



No comments: