Saturday, July 04, 2009

Jaz's Ginger

To Cat Haters out there - this is my entry on meows - move on if you hate cats, dont need to remind me that you dont. I like cats.

This is Mr. Ginger, one of Jaz's baby. To be honest, I have never had any close encounter with a house-cat. The most I have petted are the tepi jalan cats and at PAWS.

Had meow-meow fun watching this cat sauntered around the house with their catty grace, and to my surprise, found out that Ginger LOVES SHOES~ * LOL * He is shy as well - such a sweetie.

I dunno why I like cats. I guess I admire their grace and thinks they have character.

Oh ya, I HATE people who claims that they are animal lovers but THEY HATE CATS. Hypocrites - cats are an animal too what. Also hate people who injure cats, or kick them when near -worst, throw burning cigarette butts at them - you can don't like them but you don't have the right to harm them. Can I burn your hair with a cigarette butt and don't get prosecuted just because I don't like you? So keep those cigarette butts and your mean feet away from the meows!!!



Cute lil meow... Lurve the paws...

Ginger hogging my sandals... He simply loves footwear...


What a beautiful meow~ Those pretty eyes... and of course, I like the sight on this picture of Ginger's paw! * wink wink *

No comments: