Monday, June 26, 2006

Fugly Manners

I absolutely, truly, extremely, gigantically HATE Malaysians who likes no more but to S-T-A-R-E, oh yes, f*&%ing STARE at others. WTF are you staring at? Has something to comment? Just spat it at my freaking face - I dare you.

Have you ever caught people STARING at you - pardon me, not those glances or gazes down your way but those freaking lingering, wide-eyed STARE with judgmental, arrogant smirks on their worse-than-rottencibai-face? Oh yeah... THAT I-think-I'm-more-superior kinda look - Puiiiiiiii! Yeah, superior in the sense of ultimate uncivilization-ness.

Why am I being hysterical in this post? Well, b'cos I just CANT STAND these fugly mannered Malaysians.

I've developed this liking to eat or go for a drink on my own at times - you know, curl up with a good book in a cafe and have some ME time. WTF is wrong with that? It is not ONCE or THRICE I get the 'look' but a hysterical EVERY SINGLE BLARDY TIME I go to a foodplace on my own. Come on, enlight me - what am I doing wrong?

If one is overseas, you can see there, it is practically NORMAL for a person to enjoy his/her OWN company. People might throw a glance, but not STARE. What annoys me to the max is when you actually STARES back, they continue to STARE and some occasionally throw in a 'lann see' or pitiful glance back at you. Some who still has some conscience in them will turn away shyly when I flash a HUGE smile back at them - well, I have to thank them for taking the time to STARE at beautiful me wat... Is it in the statutary law that one can only eat with partners? O...M...G Or are they just jealous that I am liberated enough to eat alone instead of first-wave people like them who needs company in every single thing they does?

These, my friends, are the very 'well-mannered' Malaysians. They shower you with pathetic looks when they see you dine alone - as if they pity that you have no friends or partner to accompany you. What is F$%#ing wrong with you people?

I take pride to spend QUALITY time with my OWN company. At times, one just wanna take a break and enjoy quiet solitary time and gather thoughts while enjoying a good cup of coffee. This is INDEPENDENT living, not those schoolgirl times where one would never caught dead anywhere on their own. I definitely prefer dining alone that having these fugly mannered ppl as companion.

Puh-lease... Dont attempt to stare at me with your mata yang sepet la... What is it about me dining alone that tickles your curiosity so much? Kenot ar that some times I just wanna be ALONE? Malaysians - they just STARE at everything - ppl dining alone, ppl with disabilities, ppl's food on the other table, even when one is waiting for a turn in the toilet will receive a thorough stare form another fugly mannered Malaysians.

And guess what, usually its the CHINESE people who just lurrrrves to stare rudely at others.

Ya la, Ya lah... I'm the pathetic loser who has to dine alone - unlike lucky, 'haang fook' ppl like you uncivilized barbarics who has fellow barbarians to dine with you. Happy?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

aiseh...i know wat u mean...whenever i tell ppl im goin somewhere alone..they gimme this 'ahyo-how-come-u-goin-alone-look'....siao ah!...n one of them is SP!!...lol

Anonymous said...

aiks...why tiba-tiba my nama wujud in pam's comment? no wonder i sneeze non-stop =p or SP means something else?