Friday, June 23, 2006

Panda Sticks!

Damn Meiji Corp. for coming out with another quality product which kills obese suckers like me. Its enough that their strawberry chocs and choc-filled panda biscuits profitted so much from me, now they must introduce this to me! DAMN YOU!!!



Needless to say, its the panda that attracted me in the first place. *gawd* You guys know how panda I am la... :P Kenot resist any panda stuff! *sot-sot me* Their packaging gila comel and the worst of all, it tastes good. Damn you, Meiji Corp... As what SP always say, I suka kena tipu - the packaging attracted me but this time, the inti sedap oso la... :P So can say I didnt kena tipu this time :P

Go ahead and buy a pack and get thrilled youself. Retailling at about rm3+ It might make you feel childish purchasing such product, but believe me, se....dappppppp....!!!

No comments: