Friday, June 02, 2006

People...

I recalled a conversation I had with one of my cheemuis back a few weeks ago - about how I remember all my ex bfs and guys I used to had crushes on by the era of singers/songs I used to dearly clung to. Yes, thats weirdo-panda-me :p Some people has photographic memories, some with alphanumerical-files-system memory, etc... Me - by songs... :P

This conversation highlighted a recent bout of puzzlement to me. The song "Have You Ever" by Brandy triggers this tought. Have you ever met anyone who thinks everything in life is unfair and that he/she is the most unlucky person around? That he/she whines all the time and when one tries to encourage them, they dont seem to listen yet want to ask for opinions? That they dont even seem to want to TRY to get out of the web of entanglement/uneasiness?

Though I have to admit that my social circle is not wide enough for me to come to such conclusion, but I do encountered more than plenty - say, "special" persons, which is enough for me to summarize that the world is full of people who thinks they are the most pitiful, most miserable person in the world. Yes, to me, they are MISERABLE to put themselves in such state.

I wonder - they do all these to get attention? So that kind people pity them? Or isit they think very ' yau ying' to always dwell in miseries? Or that they just have low self esteem? Maybe they just plainly too naive to think that the world is always unfair to them? If you never TRIED to make yourself happier, what gives you the right to think that you can never be happy? If you tried, were you trying hard enough? Well, excuse me, the world and life has NEVER been fair.

Okay, I do understand, faham, ming bai, liu kai, thaai leong, emphatise, mengambil kira... what words can I use some more ar? - how and why they can be in such state. The thing that puzzles me - WHY OH WHY SOME OF THEM DONT EVEN WANT TO TRY TO GET OUT OF IT , OR TRY TO LEARN TO LIVE LIFE HAPPIER? If you are so dead set minded that life is so unfair, you never deserve anything good in life, you always threaten to kill yourself - then go, go mati - la, if you dare.

I always believe that people who tells / calls you to tell that they wanna die - wont commit suicide. People who determined to suicide wont tell, as they do not want anyone to stop them. They ' Just Do It'. They might leave notes, letters, or call to leave messages with isi tersirat ( like - take care, where I keep my valuables..etc ) , but not blatantly tell you they are jumping off the roof now or just slit their wrists.

Hell, if I truly decided to commit suicide, I'll just slit my throat - can die faster ma. Why bother wanna slit your wrist and slowly bleed to death or drink clorox to wait till the poison kills all your vital organs? Aint that action carries a hope to be found and to be saved? And some apparently 'kind' people will fall for that and go to the rescue.

My motto is - kalau nak mati, mati je la..Tak payah nak cari alasan atau bagi peluang untuk diselamatkan. Die oso must die 'kwang kwang lit lit' :P I always believes, where there's a will, there's a way. If you really want to die, you will do it and make sure you will be dead. No?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I believe happiness is a conscious choice, not an automatic response. Cant't help but to agree that you CAN be HAPPY if you want to be happy and vice versa. Optimism brings happiness.