Saturday, September 16, 2006

Disgusting women

It never fails to amaze me how ill-mannered some women can be. In this entry, it would be, how disgusting women can get.

Any gym member will be able to give you many accounts on the disgusting habits some women potray in the changing / shower room. I know I am not 100% saint-like myself, but I've been raised and taught to always be civic minded and look after my own actions. Certainly this lesson has not been taught to a good number of other people.

At times, I thought men would be the ignorant gender when it comes to cleanliness and manners of the public amenities. I was given a stiff lesson to return my thoughts.

At the gym's ladies, I encountered a pair of STAINED panties on the floor of one of the many shower cubicle. It just lied there. Abandoned. WTF? Your mother teach you to leave your blood-stained panties on the floor of the shower cubicle isit? Well, maybe at home you have a maid or maybe maidS to pick it after you - but in a SHARED showers??? If you plan to discard the stained property, there is an invention called the garbage bin. Okay, I assume that pesky piece of garment accidently fell off while you check out from the showers. BUT, are you that careless when it deals with STAINED PANTIES? I dunno about other females, if I were to in possession of such item, I take extra care to make sure it wont be seen by another human being and carefully dispose it or whatever.

That is story numero uno. Another encounter was also in the showers cubicles. I saw some women left STAINED SANITARY PADS on the soap holder! WTF??? The stained panties i can still forgive by assuming the owner didnt notice the escaping panties, but used sanitary pads? Dont tell me you can forget that? Yet you remember to collect all your toiletries? Again, your mum forgot to teach you where to dispose used sanitary napkins, isit?

These stories are among the ones I paling beh-tahan. Other disgusting things people did there are such as leaving their fallen hair all over the hair-dryer counter, leaving toilet papers all over the floor, not budging eventhough they know they are blocking another's access at the lockers, those 'stares' and many more.

Seriously, there is no civic awareness among Malaysians - even in women. Only God knows, prolly the men's room will fare better manners. It really disgust me to know that women are also so ignorant and selfish - where are your manners? And you claim you are highly educated and of upper class, yet you cant do a simple task such as using provided amenities and leave it in the condition as you found it? You cant perform simple act of ethics using shared amenities?

No comments: