Monday, March 05, 2007

har meen

I am not a big fan of har meen but lately find myself drawn to it! * :P * Thanks to Mum... She 'ta pau-ed' this har meen for me one morning which was O-M-G so good! It changed my perspective - erm... taste buds, from then!

Located in USJ 9, I really like their har meen! Mainly because the soup is a heavy broth, laced thickly with spice and sweet, prawn aroma. I totally despise those stalls which sells watery soup-base for their noodles = EeewwW!!!

Hence, I must give credits for this yummy 'har meen'! And I am starting to gather "food-info" to compile a ss2's 'waai sek kai' yummy-list. Hopefully I get to try all the stalls and present you guys the best dishes to go for the next time you are there! * heehee* Me a lil too ambitious, hor? * :P *

See how banyak 'small shrimps' they bagi? * salivating *



* Yum-yum! * Speaking of it, I mus go get it now! Ngam-ngam lunch time! * hehehe *

No comments: