Thursday, March 29, 2007

Reflection upon my 'self'

Okie, my long absence - not so much of being busy, but more to having an empty mind and bro hogging the pc...


Lately, I found myself reminiscing the past, not on what had happened but more on what I used to be, how I used to feel. Was digging through my cupboard to look for something, but ended up reading my old diaries and browsing through old pictures.

The 'journey' inspired me to do some reflection on my self - and I found how age really made a difference on how one thinks and feels. Of course, experience influences a lot too. It is funny how there were some habits I used to have and I really wonder now how the hell I managed to cope with such living years ago. Its amusing how certain incidents caused so much excitement to me, how some people mattered so much at certain time, how I managed to overcome obstacles those days.


There are many things which I am glad that it happened, and things I regretted making bad decisions about. However, I suppose all are designed to mould who I am and how I feel today...


Anyhow, I am glad that I am much wiser * am i? * now and less vulnerable. But all these sentimental feelings just made me feel that I need more love! So please, give me a huge, tight beary hug when you see me! Let me feel the love, baby! The more the better! * wink *

No comments: