Thursday, November 08, 2007

The 1st Cake

I know this may sound silly to many others, but to me, I think its a meaningful thing to have a lil memory of this.

This week is my parents birthday ( yup, both shares the same day!) and I decided to buy them an ice-cream cake, since they enjoyed it alot during my 2nd Sis' birthday back a few months ago. Yeah, much more expensive than the regular cake, but as long as they like it, I think that's most important.

This may be silly, but I suddenly realise that this is the very 1st cake I buy for their birthday with my OWN hard-earned money! Yeah, previously memang selalu beli cake, but the money is from THEM, they are the one who gave me the money in the 1st place. So, this is REALLY a present totally from myself...


Happee Burfday, Mom & Da-da! Lurve ya always! * hugsies *

No comments: