Tuesday, November 27, 2007

1st day of Vegan Week

Oh yeah, I survived the 1st day of being vegan * LOL * 6 more days to go... * heehee *

Not that hard to abstain meat, but its the checking out all labels to ensure it does not contain any animal products that is tasking. Oh well, a promise to keep, and I wanna try being a vegan for a week, see how I can resist meat * :P *

No, don't try tempt me with my favorite meat dishes, I will howl and wail, but will not relent! * wink! *

I got the job! * woohoo! * Now waiting for the offer letter - apparently the management must finalise and approve the terms and conditions before giving me the offer letter. Oh well, at least I know I am 75-80% employed by now * :P * and 100% free from the need to go hunting.

Hereby, I would like to take the opportunity to thank every single one of you who had given me your blessings and well wishes upon me getting this job. Really appreciate it, filled me with a glow of warmth that means so much to me, getting the job is a bonus on top of all the love I get from you all. I send my deepest gratitude to each and everyone of you, may you all be happy, well, loved and successful in every aspect of life! * hugsies! *

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Ms Fuzzy P ,

Congratulations on completing your 1 week of Vegan Week.

I would like to present you the awards upon your completion.

It includes :
1) A life membership card for all vege restaurant in Taipan. You will enjoy 50% off on all food provided that u go there at least 3 times a week.

2) A life membership card for all desert or ice-cream shops in Subang & Sunway area. You will enjoy no discount but if you bring TheMouseArmy along , you have the privilege of ordering more food & have someone to share it with.

3) 5 coupons to any food courts/kopitiam/mamak/bistro /cafe & enjoy free drinks.

Please collect your rewards from TheMouseArmy if she still remembers.

Thank you for your kind support & Congratulations again.



*Terms & conditions apply.
- Collect your rewards after 10th Dec 2007. The last day would be the day before i die.
- All rewards would only be valid if you bring TheMouseArmy along (except the 1st reward)



-TheMouseArmy-