Saturday, November 24, 2007

SP - Blaze Alert!

An unexpected find from a old books&magazines retailer in ss15 which definitely made my day. With the amount of past magazines and vast variety of them, made people overlook the treasures hidden.

I M-U-S-T take a picture of this for SP - it will throw her off balance ;

A tray filled to the top with BLAZE books! * howling!!! * muahahahaha!!! * All at rm5 each! * muahahahahaha!!! * Old series of course, but enough to make me a happy gal! * swoon * But do not be overexcited yet, SP, got many of them are of same titles - but it shall all migrate to my collection soon * muahahahahaha! *

Nevertheless, this shop immediately listed as one of my favorites * heehee * wink! *

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL...fuzzypanda ni memang jahat...meggoda i dgn buku-buku sedemikian.. =p