Thursday, November 08, 2007

Lilies Bouquet

Ok - my 1st business, courtesy from C * LOL * But I am so sorry to her as it doesn't turn out exactly like my original design, as I got tipu-ed by the florist where I bought the flowers!!!

I had to pre-order the flowers, and as they closes at 7pm, which is way before I can leave my darn office, so I had to get my mum to collect for me, hence, the lack of chance for quality control as well as maki-hamun that florist!

The flowers turned out to be not the condition of bloom as I ordered, and the Staccis is PURPLE instead of the PINK ones in my order. I get unidentical white small flowers, with some yellow pulak. To make things worst, she forgot to give me the 2 big Acacia leaves which I HAVE PAID FOR!!! I totally will not only NOT going to that blardy shop anymore, I will make sure others dont as well. The one in SS15, same row with Taylor's Business School, the florist with a yellow signboard. Celaka betul!!!

So sorry, C, the bouquet isnt so nice... I owe you one!

Haih... I feel so cheated!!!

I am unhappy with my work!!!

The nicest thing here - is the ribbon... * :( *

I must post this pic - my bro reluctantly holding the flower for me to take pic of it, he dowan his face to be seen * LOL *

Oh, and the balloon I attach together with the bouquet - since the flowers turned out to be so teruk, the bouquet was smaller than anticipated, hence can not put the balloon in the bouquet as it will overshadow them... * sigh... *

So sorry, C, I will make sure I get a supplier soon!

No comments: