Thursday, November 08, 2007

WL's Burfday 2007

My daughter wants a "mellow" burfday celebration, so what else to do but eat * LOL *

Went makan besar-besaran for TWO meals! * LOL * Here are the pics to entice SP * :P *

Went to Kiku Zakura in TimesSquare - environment very good and quiet, with high walled cubicles and good customer service. Food-wise, I think Zen of SunwayPyramid is better. Price - competitive.

My bento set - I especially like their sashimi, where they give generously thick slices.

WL's set - the tempura looked so good...

I like their prawn tempura~ The looks of them are the most handsome among the banyak prawn tempura yg masuk perut saya, and it tasted marvelous as well! A must try when you are there!

The 2nd big meal was at Delicious - I dont have to say much, their name already tells all * wink * Am very satisfied with their very good customer service, they have waitresses who refills your water so frequent, every centimeter gone from your glass will be refilled immediately!

My glass of Death By Chocolate - I tak mati lagi, so not that chocolatey, more like choc milk with vanilla ice-cream - but was pretty alrite.

My plate of Mushroom Spag! Like it alot, though the chef a lil OD-ed on the olive oil...

Tak cukup mushroom for my main course, I minum their mushroom soup! * LOL * Very thick, but a lil too salty for me...

WL's plate of antipasto - with the pate in the middle... Very nicely presented...

And the mini cupcakes! * heehee * So cute, but too sweet to my likings - not so good actually.

We are eyeing their English tea-time : those with the tiers containing scones and all. Maybe the next trip - C, you coming? * wink *

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

**drooling****