Friday, October 06, 2006

Birthday 2006 - Part 2

This year birthday I memang confirm menjadi lebih gemuk lagi :P On my birthday eve, CH was so sweet and generously given me his time out of his very busy schedule to serenate PQ yang semakin tua :P We went to Flamings for another pig-out session and this is what thoughtful CH gotten for me:

* Jeng~jeng~jeng~ * NINE scoops of ice creams in ONE SMALL bowl! CH yang hebat! Actually that night, he altogether scooped * gasp! * FOURTEEN, yup, EMPAT BELAS scoops of ice creams for me!!! Yup, me the ice-cream scoffer! I can never resist the temptation that Ice-creams lures... :P Oh yeah, baby, pile me with ice-creams!


Our skillful CH even scooped the ice-creams into cutesy, well rounded balls! *ahem* :P Not only dat, they are compact enough to be picked up with a pair of chopsticks! Lihat-lah sendiri...


Cute, hor? Yes, SP sure say CH under stress to make the perfect scoop for Miss Perfectionist PQ or else I tak makan, right? Or isit SP wanna say I suka dan senang ditipu dengan mere scoop of ice cream? *blush*



This is also the first time both of us ate ice-creams with C-H-O-P-S-T-I-C-K-S * woohoo * Rather fun and in my opinion, it serves better than the dessert spoon * :P *



After stuffing ourselves to the extend that is 5% more to being unmoveable, we left for SS15 for my piece of cake. Bravely, we push our overstuffed body through the Subang Uptown bazaar, looked at lanterns and walked about before stopping at Asia cafe for a drink and to finish the cake. Truly a crazy night - but a syiok gila one! * heehee *

Must really thank CH for the dinner and painstakingly full of love ice creams and cake and most of all, his precious time. Yes, CH, you still owe me sunflowers ar! * :P * Thanks, CH, my best hing-taii! You added another memorable event in my life!

And before I end this entry, I inserted this pic especially for SP...


My glutton-pig muka gleefully tucking into my bowl of 9-scoop ice creams caught in action! * :P * Bliss!

No comments: