Saturday, October 07, 2006

Birthday 2006 - Part 4

Okie, last one about my birthday * :) *

This post is especially entered to express my sincerest, warmest, gratefullest THANK YOU to each and every single one who made the effort and the hassle to get me something to mark another year of my life *blush* You people made me swoon and gasped with your generousity, and most of all, of you care, love and concern to me.

This year, I was pampered and loved to the fullest! Thanks! I felt so loved and cared for! Everyone so bagi muka kat I! Terima kasih! This year also, I received the B-E-S-T birthday cake ever! Never in this 2 decades of my life I ever received such special and unique one! It definitely swept me off my feet, one of the sweetest things I will remember for the rest of my pig life! This is it :

An assortment of decorated cupcakes from C! Thanks, C! * muaks *

It certainly is one sensational gift! Each of the cupcakes are intricately decorated DIFFERENTLY. No 2 is alike!

And, it tasted great! The icings were made not from those sugary ones, but off butterymilky type. The cupcake has strawberry jam in it too. Yum-yum with the highest calorie count that one could not resist! * :P *

A clever way to present the birthday cake candles - subtle elegance to add the personalized details...


The 1st cupcake I ate! See how intricate the design were? One can see each small flower clearly.

Aside from the outstanding cake, I also received many fabulous, thoghtful gifts, especially from the cheemui clan...

I finally realised my dream of owning a Shu Eumura eyelsash curler!!! Not only one, but 2 sumore! * muahahahaha! * Thanks!


I also must thank Mr. Alex for his very much 'travelled' gift * :P * It was really sweet of him to order it from S'pore to be shipped to Australia and then back to me in Msia * hugsies * What so ' ba bei ' about this CD? It is only distributed in S'pore, Msia, Thailand, Phillipines and Japan. Thanks, it mean a lot to me... But no more packages ah!

Seriously, TERIMA KASIH setulus ikhlas dari saya kepada semua for making my birthday a memorable one. I can feel the love and care from all of you! I like all the fabulous gifts and love you all most! Especially you guys who even went the extra mile to celebrate my born day with me, to take that time out of each's busy schedule is even much more appreciated and honoured by me. I feel so lucky to be surrounded by love...

You people mean the world to me! * mumumuaks * hugsies *

And, I also wanna forward heartfelt thanks to all who sent your well wishes. Thanks, I truly am touched that you all remembered my birthday and are thoughtful enough to send me well wishes and blessings. Terima kasih, ya!

Though its just a normal day, a plain occasion where millions shared everyday, it mean the whole life of mine to me the gesture of you people made to serenade me with love, care and actually remembered my existance.

Thanks, I salute you all...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

muhahaha...birthday blog pun ada 4 parts! hebat!! hehe....glad u had an enjoyable bday this yr! more to come! hehe