Friday, October 06, 2006

Birthday 2006 - part 1

Greetings! Apologies for my long absence - juggling between work and partying! :P * kidding* I had one of the best birthdays this year! It was a blast - with everyone surrounded me with lotsa lurve! Thanks a million, you folks know who you are! I will hafta separate the entries or else it will be one hell of a long post to load!

On the weeekend b4 my born day (my bday fell on a weekday - hence the early celebration), that Saturday night was one hell of pleasure for me. We went to Luna Bar, Menara Pan Global for the celebration. We thought, since we didnt make it there during SP's bday, we might as well recover the plan on mine * actually I sendiri dunno where to go celebrate la :P * After all the hassle of reservation and looking for the directions to go there, we finally menjejakkan kaki kat sana menjelang jam 8+ malam itu.


The pool and bar area.

Indeed the view was superb and the settings were marvellous. It was drizzling before our arrival, creating cool breezes welcoming us. It was relatively smaller than what I anticipated and believe me, their seatings was a disappointment. If you were to sit on the mezzanine ( like we did), God, you'll be crouching on the 'bangku'. Seriously - those bangku ala canteen style those times in schools... But if you sit at the sides, there's those comfy benches with cushions by the windows overlooking KL - but one have to climb up the seats. Either those or sit at the bar or some tables by the bar. Or if you are keen, can go up to the terrace floor too.

Foodwise - not a place to makan ler... Got some offered in the menu, but believe me, not ideal to eat there. Go there to enjoy the scenery and comfy, romantic ambience and yak to your heart's content with pleasant companies. And if mau minum oso can - their drinks is alrite - alcohol beverages i mean. But definitely a good place to cam-whore :P Its a place where I would return to enjoy a good night's out with the gals and good pals to enjoy each other's company.


SP cheemui managed to fulfil my request to show cleavage that night! Thanks, dear! Isnt she ravishing? :P

My daughter - ever the sweet looking lass

Cheemui C the Cutest

So we headed to Izzi's to fill up our tummy. Urgghh...! Seems like the reviews about it was a bit lopsided. Goin in with expectations resulted in leaving in disappointment. Food presentation nothing to be wowed, taste, dont make me go there. Not that it tasted bad, just, well, way out of expectation. Price wise is alright. The good impression I got was the attentive customer service.


The ugly looking lasagna, and a midget compared to Itallianies' giant one :P * jahat me *

The night was still young after makan, therefore we headed to William's Corner for that famous Ribena Longan. Reached home almost 3am feeling tired but satiated.

Enjoyed myself tremendously that night. If only all cheemui was there - dun care ar, when all is back in KL, we must bergembira 3 hari 3 malam - especially you, W@i! Everyone all made up per request by moi, I am flattered that all so bagi muka. Thanks ya all, I am touched that everyone make the effort to make my birthday celebration a fun one, but also one which made me feeling like a loved princess * mumumuaks * hugsies * Love ya all!

No comments: