Saturday, October 21, 2006

~ bunga oh bunga... ~

* ANother Kembang PoSt :P *

I am so attracted to those hair accesories which has a big blossom on them. Very Hawaiian or beach-feel mer... But upon investigation from stall after stall after stall... All quite mahal. Feeling adventurous, I thought I might try to make some myself. Add into my handicraft department * heeheehee * And here they are!

My 1st experiment - Orchids!



Orchids on clips...


Orchid on rubber band...

Apa macam? Pretty anot? * :P * Believe it or not, it costs me only about rm1 EACH which if you wanna beli kat kedai, rm5 and above for EACH. * muahahahaha * The only susah part is finding nice flowers to concert them into pretty hair accesories lor... Any idea where can find nice but not too expensive fake flowers, ah?

This is the hairclip version - very versatile actually, compared to the hairband one, can use it for any kind of hairstyles, be it side barrettes, princess crowns, french buns, french twists...and many more! Just pop-in and I shall give you free consultation! * :P *


And the rubberband version - very sweet-looking without looking OTT. This pic I tie my hair not nice la - just simply tie to show the pic * :P * , so, judge the flower, not the 'wearer'. Sumore my hair so cacat, demoted the cantik-ness of the flower * :P *

Now am on my quest to look for nice-nice flowers to make more. WL say I can open stall sell my handmade accesories liao * :P * I where got so hebat la...

If I can find more pretty flowers, will make some for my dearest cheemuis... Who wan ah? * :) *

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i suka that biggie flower hair clip! i found it beautiful 2! secantik pemakai =)