Tuesday, October 17, 2006

C's Birthday 2006


*~La~la~la~la~la~*

This is the month of friends, food, booze and merry! One after another birthday calls for celebration = makan-makan-&-makan! * muahahahaha! * Memang Gemuk gila this few months! OMG!

Anyway, I wanna thank my darling W@i for her very thoughtful snail mail. I absolutely L-U-R-V-E it! Read it 3 times! * heehee * Especially the last page where she dedicated her well wishes and good thoughts. That is one hell of a heart wrenching page - it was so touching and tear-jerking - THANKS, darling, I love you too! * hugsies *

W@i , though it did not reach on time with my birthday, but I am grateful to the tops! Made me miss you even more... Come back soon! I miss your hugsies!


Ok, must turn the lights back to C! * :P * Celebrated my sweet-sweet gal's birthday last Saturday, though belated, but its the celebration that matters, hor? * wink *

Birthday gal suggested we go makan itu 'maa-latt' ( PLS DONT PRONOUNCE IT SENGET-LY THE WAY PG DID. It MAY mean something else! * :P *) steamboat at Dataran Prima sana. Exact location I cannot recall la * :P * They allow us to choose any combination of 2 different soups for the steamboat - like our objective, we chose the ' maa-latt ' soup and herbal soup. Sorry-lah, didnt take pics of the food - too hungry till lupa liao * :P *

Food was good, though a lil pricey - order whatever you desire, as long as you are willing to pay the price! * kekeke * A huge selection of food you can choose to order, from abalone to tofu... A very Cina-pek settings in the restaurant, complete with Jacky Cheung crooning in the background, but, hey, we go for the food, not the atmosphere * heeheehee * Was a very pleasant dinner, with interesting stories, loads of jokes to share and teasings aimed.

As usual, our outings does not end after dinner * :P * Birthday gal wanted to go on the Ferris Wheel - and there we went! * :) * For now, the space beside OneUtama is having a FunFair, complete with those jaw-dropping rides and win-a-teddybear booths. Entrance fee of rm3, one is treated to loud techno music and big crowd.

It is truly a magical experience to be in the fair. It chartered me back to my childhood memories, where I been only to one. Not as what I expected, as there is no clown nor cotton candy nor haunted house. What best is the colorful lights and canggih rides! Must return to try on the rides! Though they do is costly - about rm4-rm6 per ride on top of the entrance fee.


Me and C in the Ferris Wheel cage * :P *

We didnt go on rides other than the Wheel, but we went to try our luck on the booths. No luck that night, but we ended up with some Pooh character keychains for Cindy and some silly gifts like stickers, PENCILS and mini board game. I wanted the CareBear plushie, but no luck. I want that CareBear!!!!!!! Anyone can win me one? * :P * But this is what I won...

*~Jeng~jeng~Jeng~* Stickers and the mini board game * :P *

As C got me a very special and memorable birthday cake this year, I planned to do something extraordinary for her too! I "made" her one, not bake her one. I repeat - "made" one. * kekeke * Inilah hasil kerja saya ...

Can you tell what isit? :)

Apa macam? Believe anot if I say its a cake? * :P * I wrapped it up and make decorations on top so that it look like a cake - complete with candles to blow * heeheehee * It is actually a box of Cindy's favorite cookies. As we usually too stuffed for cake after dinner, I figured might as well get her a 'cake' that wont require us to stretch our tummy to the max. Hence, the cookies is my choice - we just hafta makan one or two and leave the rest of the box for the birthday gal to devour, rite? * ngek ngek ngek * One should really witness the pained expression on PG's face when C tore the packaging to find out whats beneath! * muahahahaha *


I hope C likes the cake and the pressies and the night we had. I certainly enjoyed myself. May you be well and happy always! * hugsies *


Happy birthday, gal!

No comments: