Saturday, October 07, 2006

Birthday 2006 - part 3

Phew...! Part 3 - you guys must be dead bored with my birthday topic, hor? * :P * Sikit lagi je...

On the actual day, I slept through the afternoon - as a reward for myself after the few busy weeks * :P * Okla, I confess - I just mau menjadi pig on my birthday ma... To reminisce the good old days of just eat sleep eat sleep * :P * And I also did look through my past birthdays and rejoice in the celebrations I had - both the good ones and the bad. One distinct feature, I had friends that cared and loved me all the way...

After the lazy afternoon, I headed to Midvalley for my birthday feast * muahahaha! * On my actual day, wanted to celebrate with family, but mana tau my parents chicken out and gave the opportunity for me and my bro to makan to our hearts' delight! * heehee * The initial plan was to makan at Chilis wan, but they want us to wait a freaking 45 MINUTES for a table! Jeez, so we went to Piccolo Mondos instead - which were suprisingly rather deserted compared to most eateries there.

We ordered the creeam cheese with mushroom fondue - Y-U-M-M-Y!!! The bread pieces they gave was a tasty too, spiced with herbs. Tak mahal for fondue price market - rm24.90 per set. You can order their special dumplings to dip in too, but at a hefty rm2.50 PER FREAKING PIECE.

After the delicious fondue, we digged into their pizza - which disappointingly, werent impressive. I prefer the Pizza Uno punya la... But, Piccolo's pizza is much more generously laden with ingredients, of course.

Tamak us also ordered their special Itallian stuffed chicken. Ala, we were craving for meat mer, hehehe. * SP, jangan salah faham itu meat issue, ar! :P * Well, this is one hell of a very well done chicken! Really crispy and the outside, tender and juicy in the inside! The stuffings - mashed potatoes with spices and mushrooms. The chips were over fried though.

This glutton duo is too stuffed that we had to 'ta pau' half of the pizza home. I was thoroughly sadden that I was too full to indulge in their sinfully rich tiramisu... * :( * Shopped around for my bday present from bro but couldnt decide on which - shall do it anoher day then.

Their romantic settings is a definite plus for those who wants a quiet place to dine. I dig their candles on each table - added a warm feeling, dont 'cha think? * wink *

Rate : Food 6.5 /10, Service 6.5 / 10, Ambience 7.5 /10, Price 5.5 /10

No comments: