Friday, December 08, 2006

Men with Pet Cat

If you dont know already, I like cats. Dont get me wrong, I love dogs too. However, I just despise people who claimed they are animal lovers but hate cats or those dog lovers who spat at the mention of the word c-a-t. Where is the respect, huh? Cats are not alive, arent they an animal like your precious dogs too?

Anyway, my intention today is not to talk about or debate why people hate cats. In fact, I wanna talk about people who likes cats.

I absolutely fawn over guys who has a pet cat. Stroll pass me with an armful leash of dogs will not impress me but sit in a corner stroking a kitty on your lap will send me into a gushing frenzy. Seriously - lah...

I dont know why I have a soft spot for guys who has a pet cat. Maybe it reflects their sensitivity and their patience. Yah, guys who have dogs prolly have more patience as it is hardcore discipline to train dogs into obedience - but hey, try training a cat. With the bo-chup attitude and I-wont-care-less personality of cats, one prolly killed the cat before it survived the first month of pet ownership * :) *

Whats more, in my opinion, guys who own cats have more tendency to please rather than be pleased. Dog owners are used to have the dog at their heels as doggies usually eagers to please the owner by doing the tricks taught or try to secure maximum attention from their owners for a scratch * My Iro was an exception * :P * whereas cats, they require you to please them. Their queen-like behaviour commands the owner to pay attention to them when they want you to. One of the reasons of why I like cats - they so have character * wink *

Was watching the tele about this interview with a local new singer cum composer cum musician. The interview was set at his home - to sort of look into his personal life aspect a bit and * no prizes for those who guessed correctly * hehehe * , he has a pet kitty! And he put it on his lap and cudle it throughout the interview! * pengsan- me * So blardy sweet!

Guys who owns cat seemed to me as shy, sentitive and * ahem * passionate when you are both * ahem * alone. * You all sure get what I mean * wink * They also appears to me to be observant - as cats do not display their needs or wants or emotions as explicitly as dogs does, cat owners have to be extra attentive and caring to now what their cat is feeling.


* sigh * I guess I am really crazy, hor? But I would like to know, who else likes guys/ gals with pet cat? Drop me a comment to let me know ya! Maybe we can set up a guy-with-cat-watching-clan * muahahahaha*

No comments: