Friday, December 01, 2006

Shopping Frenzy!

On Tuesday, me & me daughter went on a shopping frenzy downtown KL. Believe or not, we actually shopped for almost 12 hours! * muahahahaha * Keeng- leh? It was a long a due trip anyway, especially on my part as I wanted to go shop-shop-shop to stock up my already running low inventory * :P * and also to go buy printer's toner and a pendrive @ LowYat. Now that my inventory is full, my bank account is low pulak * :P *


Hopping from Lowyat to SgWang to Lot10 back to SgWang and finally to TimesSquare, we then stopped by at the Sri Petaling pasar malam on the way back to SubangJaya * heehee * Seriously.

Da Sri Petaling pasar malam is actually a good one, much better than our SubangJaya's. Of course, it covering a longer span provides more stalls for shoppers, but they truly offers more choice of goods and some, lower prices. If you plan to go there, make sure dont go early as their pasar malam really very 'malam' wan. We were there at about almost 7pm and most stalls were just starting to be set-up. The crowd too only comes around 8pm.

For SP's information, * :P * these are what I bought ;



My loot. All these for about rm200 * muahahahahaha * Bag, pouch, sandals, mascara, nail polish, earrings, necklace, bracelet, a top, compact powder, stickers, beads & ribbons...


Of course, all these shopping requires replenishment and fuel intake in recesses. We stopped for dessert of this irresistable, sinful treat ;

Cream-cheese Choc Banana Cake. The name itself piled on the kilos already * :P * Actually, I've been there before with C but that time belum ada blog la, so no entry about this. It is from the Zang Toi's cafe in SgWang. Priced at rm8 per slice ( after tax), it is enough to satisfy 2 as the chocolatey taste PLUS the choc syrup poured on top will seriously give one a Choc-Shock. It is a rather big slice too. But of course, piggies like us had a slice each * pengsan *

And this shopping trip leaves me in a new dilemma - I fell in love with Paul&Joe's fur-fur puff-puff! * arghhhh!!! * Spotted it from a far, its magnetic charm drew me to its counter. This puff-puf is seriously one of a kind! Unlike most which usually looks fluffy and soft, this is - a God-damn F-U-R!!! SERIOUSLY!!! It felt as if you take a soft toy and use it to powder your face!!! And the powder itself is very velvety and smooth... Under rm150. Should I buy it? * sigh... *

No comments: