Wednesday, November 29, 2006

My 1st Minnie Ears

I wanna extend credit to my dearest SP for her kind generousity and thoughtful souvenirs she brought home to me from Japan. TERIMA KASIH, sayang! * wink * I lurve each of them! To memenuhi hajatnya, I must post these pics to display my gratitude to her! * heehee * Jangan-lah muntah pulak, ye!

Tadaa! Thanks to SP, I have my 1st pair of Minnie Mouse ears! * Yippee-yippee-ya-ya! * It is so soft and furry! * heehee *

So, SP, my pics as a Minnie-Mouse-Yang-Gemuk * :P * You like? I sure like the ears!

Another one of the souvenirs which excites me is this:

Marie the cat's ears! Yay!!! It is very sweet of her for remembering how much I like Marie the cat and she got me these pair of 'ears'. Unlike the Minnie Mouse ears which is is the form of a headband, these comes as clips. Cute anot? Got ribbon sumore... Ya, I like the cat because she looks so sweet and 'hau-dou-sei' * heehee * and also of sentimental value la, one of my exes used to say that cat reminded him of me because I look like that cat. Hmnn... Or maybe because I scratch like a cat? * muahahahaha!!!!* MeeeeOwww!!! *

And the cutesy box of candy and the unique cheese-filled mochi! Thanks, SP!*mumumumumumuaks! * hugsies *

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey u nampak cute in the minnie mouse pic la...tapi ur smile can be more ceria...like the pic u wit udang? hehe...the cat punya pic cannot c ur full muka ..apa la photographer tdk pro langsung =p ...